Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2013

 Happiness Project #24 A Valentine Day card for Susan F, I wonder if she will be my Valentine?
Happiness Project # 23 Happy Birthday Donna Torres

 Happiness Project #22  Happy Birthday Joe, I am not saying your a frog...........but.....you just might be a prince, enjoy your birthday!
 Happiness Project #21  Now now now I know it is the middle of February but.....in order for me to send Susan a Valentine Day card I could not skip over Christmas, so just like she said.....if she gets Christmas in February then she might get the Valentine day card in April and so on and so on.....lol!  I love the button on this card, it is one of my favorites, the color matches perfectly.
 Happiness Project #20  Happy Birthday Joni!!  I know what an artist she is so I made sure she got an extra special card for her birthday.  I will be making a few of these the flower is crocheted.
 Happiness Project #19  Happy Birthday Lauren
 Happiness Project #18 Happy Birthday Deborah
Happiness Project #17 Happy Birthday Michael! Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment