Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2013


February is behind us now, I loved sending out these cards, I have decide I so get more out of this than the person I am sending it to.  I love making them and giving them, they are my small gifts to everyone I send them to.  I know some of these people do not even know me....lol  So many of the folks I work with a so kind and have big hearts so it is my honor to send them one of my cards.  And......No Susan I will not send you card every time you take a pooh!!!  HaHaHa
Happiness Project 2013 #43, Happy Birthday Michelle
Happiness Project #41 & #42 Happy Birthday James Cornavaca  and Bethanie Davis

Happiness Project #40 Happy Birthday Trish, you are the best, you send everyone a birthday card, and always a small surprise inside so they don't forget what fun it is to have a Birthday!
Happiness Project #39 Camille, Happy Birthday
Happiness Project # 38, Happy Birthday Neil, your the Best you make everyday like a circus....lol its a good thing.
Happiness Project #37 A Thank you card for Pops, requested by Betty and Audrey
Happiness Project 2013 #36, Happy Birthday Monique, See I told you your card would be special. Ha!
Happiness Project 2013 #35, Happy Valentines Day Adriana
Happiness Project 2013 #34, Happy Valentines Day Carol
Happiness Project 2013 #33, Happy Valentines Day Gloria

 Happiness Project 2013 #32, Happy Valentines Day Felix
 Happiness Project 2013, #31 Happy Valentines Day Steve
 Happiness Project 2013 #30, Happy Valentines Day Kristy

Happiness Project 2013 #29, Happy Birthday Donna Torres

 Happiness Project 2013 #28, Happy Birthday Lauren
Happiness Project 2013 #27, Happy Birthday Ann Marie
2 cards no pictured here (my bad) for Erica and Deborah #25 and #26

No comments:

Post a Comment