Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happiness #2 2013 for Craig, kinda looks girly but I tried to use boy colors...lol  

 Happiness Project #3 2013 for Marcia, Happy Birthday!!  Marcia said if I sold these she would be my number one customer, Thank you Marcia, you are one of the most talented people I know so that meant a lot to me.
 Happiness Project #4 for Abby, Happy Birthday!
 Happiness Project #5 2013 For Lisa, Happy Birthday
 Happiness Project 2013 #6 For Josh, Happy Birthday! (TooFunny Josh said he was afraid he would break the card)  He made me laugh!
 Happiness Project 2013 #7 Happy Birthday Marquse!  This went all the way to Atlanta!
 Happiness Project 2013 #8 Happy Birthday Stacey, this one also went all the way to Atlanta!!  She said she loved it.  It made her feel special (Bingo) !  I love that.  I might be doing this more for me, I love making people happy.
Happiness Project 2013 #9 Happy Birthday Jesse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment