Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November tag 2012 for my Tag Swap, Theme "Thanksgiving".  My swap partner is "Fran" after looking at her blog she likes old vintage, she has a lot of country items so I am hoping she will like this Patriotic Thanksgiving image, I am inspired because it is election night and I am still waiting to find out who our next president is.  These two seem to be thankful for "Peace and Plenty of Prosperity" I too wish this for all, and hope the elected President will want the same things for all.
Now this one makes me laugh, I love this stamp.  Last year Susan Larson gave me this stamp and I thinks it is soooooo cute.  I added the "Eat Ham".  Anything to help a turkey out.  The pumpkins are my own design, I am sending this tag to Fran as well.  One tag is never enough.  I think I will make a few of these for Sandy, Kristy, Amy, Susan and Cindy so they can keep them out during the holiday.  I have to get these 2 tags in the mail to Fran.  The back of this tag is glimmer misted and embossed with Thanksgiving and Grateful stamps.

1 comment: