Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

 Halloween 2012 "Are you my Mummy?" This was Halloween cute, I usually like scary, this was one of my tags swaps.
 "Beware of Spiders" and things that go bump in the night.
 "Boo"
 "Trick of Treat" I love these little halloween kid stamps, too cute!!
Halloween 2012 Treat bag.  Gave "Toe Tags" out at work with the cause of death stated, anything from a "tie too tight" to "eating too much candy".  It was fun!  I didn't get pictures of all my Halloween cards, I picked up a new stamp that was awesome, it was an  image of skull with a spider in it, it made a great card, a bit spooky, and a great vintage dead clown card.  Played a trick on Amy with a roach in an envelope with a paperclip wound up......hahaha it worked too bad I was a city away when she opened it.  Thanks for the idea Sandy, my evil sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment