Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012



                                                    Dressmakers Tags
This was one of my favs for the year, I love using the tulle and making the dress makers form and adding embellishments.  For "Bring your child to work day" recently I hosted the Crafts portion of the day.  I pre-made 17 of the completed dress forms to keep the class moving along (I had blisters, and mass production is not my style...lol)  but I was very pleased, the kids had fun and even enhanced what I did and gave me great ideas for my next ones, like adding bling to the tulle on the skirt...love it!  The last one I made I added angel wings and lots of sparkle.  Fun Fun.  Looks like something for a fairy, I know who that tag will go to now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment